Friday, November 5, 2010

SPAGHETTI... in HD!!!!

Okay... just remember... I did warn you before that this was a place for random musings... and this definitely fits the bill... :)

Now being the geek that I am, I love my technology... perhaps more than any married man really should.  And yes, HDTV is one of my particular joys.  Even though I've been watching TV in high definition for about four years now, I still find myself tellng D, "Wow!  Look at that!" and "Damn, that looks good!!" and "Hey!  Let's get Harry Potter on Blu-Ray!"

Alas, my friends, when I titled this "Spaghetti in HD", I am not talking about Food Network.  Not even the new Cooking Channel.  Not even anything TV-related.

No.  In this case, "HD" stands for "half digested" and refers to our wonderful little vomitting stint we had with daughter JC last night.  D and I were up for about 2 1/2 hours starting at 1:00am this morning, from initial cleanup, through bathing child, washing pajamas, washing bedding, a second cleanup, more pajamas, and finally a third cleanup, whereupon we just figured it would have to be "good enough."

Suffice it to say, the house didn't smell like puke in morning, so we must have done a pretty decent job of things.  But in our sleep-deprived stupor this morning, both D and I started to come up with creative ways to describe what happened... and we both found this title unusually funny... so I thought I'd tell you all.

Aren't you glad you read my blog???

Farewell for now, friends... and may you never have to witness anything you've cooked "in HD."

1 comment: