Monday, November 1, 2010

So you want to write a blog, eh??

Part of me thinks I need this like I need a hole in the head.
One more thing.
That's what I'm always complaining about to D.

So why am I voluntarily doing this?
Well... I dunno... maybe I need an outlet... a place to process things.

There are certainly many things in my life I could write about.
I'm half of a two-man team that leads worship at a well-known (and therefore, unnamed) church in the Phoenix area, so there's plenty to talk about there.
I'm the father of 4-year-old twins, JF and JC, and JF is a type 1 diabetic, so there's even more to get into there.  (Actually, wife D writes about this at her own Sugar Kids Blog.)
And frankly, sometimes there's just things I think about that, perhaps in my own vanity, I think other people might like to think about too.

So I guess that's it.
It's the flipside... or B-Side... to my wife's experiences.
It's my space, my time, my thoughts.

So let's see how it goes...

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'll bookmark your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are starting a blog and cannot wait to read what you have to say!

    Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your randomness, baby! And you are going to LOVE blogging! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and welcome to the blogging world I hope you love it!! and I can't wait to start reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME to the "JUNGLE"!!!! LOL. It helps a TON. I get "diarrhea" of the fingers frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's fantastic! I think my hubby would like it... but then we'd have to fight over the computer. So I'll just tell him to read yours! Welcome! I hope you feel like this is "home"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to our crazy! I think it is wonderful you started a blog! I am officially a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Brian! I am also the hubby of a D-Mamma blogger (Hallie of Princess and the Pump). I am looking forward to seeing what you have to say. I am sure we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete